Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking a senior professional for the position of Project Manager to manage and develop the sustainable programs in Vietnam with a focus on STEM education and youth leadership.
• Manage customized projects by contributing to conceptualize and design, planning, implementing, and ensuring all project deliverables are aligned with the project’s objectives and framework.
• Deliver standardize education services in STEM education including training school roll out, and mentoring.
• Manage and engage stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of deliverables and impact. Seek feedback and insight into the needs and ways to improve service deliveries.
• Manage team performance by developing and expanding team capabilities.
• Generate opportunities by helping to develop concept notes and proposal to support the business development team to pitch the project
• Manage project budget by optimizing between the project resources and project deliverables
• Contribute to increase the visibility and the goodwill of Kenan in the industry through formal and informal networking
• Contribute to content creation.
• Bachelor/master’s degree in Education, Business Administration, or related field.
• The ability to multi-task, meet client demands and deadlines, as well as a strong results focus
• Ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines
• At least 5 years of direct experience in project management including reporting and monitoring and evaluation
• Design, training/workshop agenda, outline and facilitate training, prepare workshop materials
Interested applicants are invited to apply using the form on this page. If you have any questions, please contact Khun Chonticha at [email protected]