Support project team for assisting in arranging and facilitating logistics of project implementation according to the project plan.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (participants, trainers/facilitators, vendors, etc.) in order to ensure logistic activities are well prepared for project interventions
- Assist in project preparation activities such as facilitation of small group discussions, assisting in online workshops, organizing equipment, and meeting venues, coordinating with the hotel, etc.
- Recruit project beneficiaries
- Assist in translating documents and notetaking
- Assist in administrative tasks such as document organization, etc.
- Study Bachelor of Arts, Education, Business administration, Interdisciplinary, Social Science or any related subject
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize