Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking a senior professional for the position of Executive Consultant to manage the informal education program. This position will be based in our Bangkok office.
- Manage informal education program components, including development and facilitation of program activities and related areas.
- Develop a program work plan and implement the program to meet the goals, budget, timeframe, and expected impact.
- Manage the program and seek resolutions when encountering problems.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Manage and maintain the relationship with stakeholders and partners and also engage their participation in supporting the implementation of program activities.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary to fulfill deliverables.
- Master’s degree in education, development or a related field
- At least 3 years of direct experience working on education projects, including in professional development of educators and/or facilitation of internal education activities
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and good interpersonal skills
- Native Thai language speaker, good command of English skills
- Experience in an informal education program is preferred
Interested applicants are invited to apply below.