To support students to transition from college to work / female students to grow their careers in male-dominant workplaces
- Provision of employability support, and outreach activities and helping coordinate and facilitate one-to-one support meetings and group work employability sessions.
- Assist training session on how to write a resume, interview etiquette, and other employability skills
- Helping young parents to develop their confidence, skills, knowledge, and motivation to access
- job search, resume writing, and related job readiness skills.
- Study Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Business administration, Interdisciplinary, Social Science, Political Science, or any related subject
- Knowledge about job readiness, resume writing, recruitment search, general assessment inventory, and gender equity
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation;
- Demonstrate excellent communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritization