We are seeking an experienced professional for the position of Senior Consultant – Business and Economic Development. You will be responsible for managing projects, conducting analysis, consulting and delivering training for business and economic development projects; contributing to project design and business development; and developing positive client relations and collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure project success. The Senior Consultant reports directly to the Technical Manager.
• Assisting in project design, developing proposals and managing client relationships
• Conducting project management in the Business and Economic Development practice area
• Implementing projects by providing necessary actions such as workshop training, research, analysis and consulting
• Analyzing the project strategy using qualitative and quantitative data
• Conducting an industry analysis on small and medium-sized enterprises and entrepreneurship development, community economic development, and/or financial literacy issue
• Representing key stakeholders and sharing knowledge in areas of expertise
• Coaching the project team
• Other assignments as instructed
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
• Managing/developing project experience is essential
• 5 – 10 years of experience in Business Analysis, Research or Business & Economic Development is preferable
• Having a business mindset and experience working with government agencies, multilateral organization and/or corporate clients is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Good command of English and computer literacy
Interested applicants are invited to apply using the form on this page.