Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking a senior professional for the position of Communication Specialist to develop the proper content to promote organization’s profile across media channel and build Kenan’s digital marketplace reputation.
Content Creation: work closely with donor management and project implementation teams to develop compelling and engaging written content for use across multiple digital and traditional media channels in support of Kenan’s goals and objectives, such as: donor and beneficiary case studies, newsletters, articles, digital advertisements, annual reports and brochures.
Digital Platform Management: in close consultation with the Communications Manager, manage the organization’s LinkedIn profile and promotion of activities to drive key engagement metrics.
Content Editing: Take the key role in reviewing all English language content produced by the communications team to ensure effective messaging and no errors.
Key Messaging: support collaborative efforts with donor management and project implementation teams to gather effective feedback and key insights on Kenan’s services to help improve communications materials and services.
Skills and abilities
- Detail Oriented
- Social media platform management
- Exceptional writing and storytelling capabilities (business writing a plus)
- Content planning/mapping
- Data analysis (social media metrics)
- At least 3 years of direct experience in a role with substantial writing
- Experience in journalism or consumer/business marketing is preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, or Business Administration
- Native English speaker (or Thai with substantial time residing overseas and English fluency)