Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking a senior professional for the position of Administrative Coordinator to provide support to Partnerships and Communications teams by performing administrative functions. It is an excellent opportunity for an early career professional to build up administrative skills.
- Deliver administrative support to ensure all information and database are accurate and up-to date.
- Gathering data from stakeholders, making analysis, and turn them to professional reports to support Partnerships and Communications
- Managing marketing resources and materials to be ready to use, and ensure the inventory stock and placing orders
- Facilitate the meeting for Partnerships and Communications teams, taking minutes and distribute to involved parties along with following up the work with them
- Assisting to implement any activities in order to increase the organization’s brand awareness
- Providing accurate English/Thai translation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Having 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Coordinator.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work well under a dynamic working environment.
- Good command of English
- Having data analysis and data visualization skills is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply below.