We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Digital and Social Media Specialist to join our team.
The Digital and Social Media Specialist assists and supports the Head of Marketing in communicating overall Kenan messaging through all digital and social media channels, as well as maintains and expands the Institute’s social media presence.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work in a multicultural environment and be able to prioritize among competing priorities. This is an ideal position for someone with a passion for social media marketing and a strong desire to give back to society.
Develop your professional capacity and give back to society with us!
• Increase the organization’s profile across media and with influencers and organizations.
• Contribute to the development of new online resources and projects.
• Manage day-to-day interactions with supporters and contacts via social media channels including Facebook, YouTube, etc.
• Help maintain and build Kenan’s digital marketplace reputation.
• At least two years in public relations, marketing or related fields.
• BA in marketing, business administration, communications, journalism or a related field.
• Excellent Thai and English communication skills (writing, presentation, editing etc.).
• Strong analytical skills, especially data analysis as it relates to social media.
• Experience with digital marketing or publishing a plus.
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Established in 1996 by Former Prime Minister Anand Panyarachun, with the support of the Thai Government and the United State Agency International Development (USAID), Kenan Institute Asia (Kenan) has grown to become a leading not-for-profit development organization working to improve the lives of the people in the region. For over 20 years, we have provided professional services in consulting, project design, project management and implementation, training, and research on a range of projects in areas such as Education, Public Health, Civil Society Capacity Building, and Business & Economic and Development. Our clients include some of the biggest names in government and the private sectors, such as USAID, UNDP, the Thailand Ministry of Industry, Chevron, Citibank, ThaiBev and many others.
Today, Kenan has more than 75 full-time employees working from offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam, and on regional projects throughout Southeast Asia. Kenan is always looking for committed professionals at all levels to join our team of professional consulting practitioners. Our office provides a good work-life balance in a collaborative atmosphere, which is underlined by our commitment to meeting project goals, deadlines, and social impact indicators that directly impact our beneficiaries and meet the needs and expectations of our clients.