We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Assistant Consultant - Proejct Implementation Team to join our team.
Assistant Consultant-PIT is responsible for assisting Technical team on developing the Project plan. Assistant Consultant is also required to manage positive client relations and collaborating with all stakeholders to ensure that the Project plan is successful. Assistant Consultant reports directly to the Consultant and Resources Manager.
- Assisting Technical team on developing and implementing plans of assigned projects.
- Managing positive client relations by updating a status of project to the Client
- Preparing presentations, progress reports and other relevant documents
- Planning and Controlling the budget
- Tracking outstanding tasks as scheduled
- Other assignments as instructed
- Age 22-28, Female/Male, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Education, Public Health or related filed.
- 1-3 years of work experience in related field
- Project management fundamental knowledge and skills is preferable
- Well organized and prioritization
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Fast Learning, proactive and able to work under pressure for multi tasks
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Good command of both Thai and English (writing and speaking skills)
- Computer Literacy: MS Office especially Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.