We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Consultant – Innovation Education to join our team.
Consultant – Innovation Education is responsible for providing technical, project and financial management expertise to education program and made significant contributions in proposal development related to education. The ability to multi-task, meet client demands and deadlines, as well as a strong results focus and ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines are also essential skills.
- Assist on planning education strategies, developing the annual action plan with budget, program outlines, and identifying the content, methodology, risk, opportunities, and strategies for implementation plan for corporate and institutional donors
- Manage, and facilitates the project implementation, develop the implementation plan with the partners, oversee the partner’s implementation/management
- Work closely with the selected partners on capacity building to strengthen their understanding and their capabilities in delivering the key outcomes according to the project framework
- Manage a portfolio of program, program cycle management, staff management and financial management and engage in policy
- Dialogue and advocacy with government sectors and civil society stakeholders at all levels
- Monitor the progress of the program to ensure donor compliance through effectively managing staff, partners, and consultants to achieve the deliverable and produce quality reports in a timely manner
- Work closely with key technical and evaluation staff on preparation of progress reports, mid-term and final evaluation to ensure compliance
- Prepare reports as requirement for timely and the resource mobilization team respectively, in charge of the program delivery as well as financial obligations from partners, manage spending of funded projects and work together with Finance Department to optimize the timely spending according to the operational plan, ensure the quality of the program and project and takes corrective action when problems occur and establish and maintain good working and learning relationships and networking
- Other assignment as instructed
- Age 30-35, Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Education, Social Science or related fields.
- 2-5 years of experience in Education industry, an experience on curriculum planning is an advantage
- Able to travel to upcountry and/or require some regional travel.
- Able to work with limited oversight in a multicultural environment.
- Good at managerial skills, multi-tasking, hands on, well organized and prioritization
- Good interpersonal skills; capacity to recognize and respond appropriately to the ideas, interests and concerns of others
- Good in written and spoken English
- Excellent in Microsoft office program (PowerPoint, Words, Excel, Internet, Social media is a plus)
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.