We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to join our team.
Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting on arranging and facilitating of the Project Implementation. In addition, Project Coordinator is required to manage client relationship and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure that the Project runs smoothly with the highest satisfaction. Project Coordinator is directly reported to the Team Leader of Project Support Unit.
- Planning & organising activities to ensure that the Project Implementation runs smoothly
- Coordinating with Internal and External parties for a client services support
- Arranging meetings/activities in terms of arranging the meeting, planning of procurement, preparing an invitation, contacting participants and preparing a logistic, etc.
- Preparing presentations, relevant documents for Projects
- Facilitating on a payment for participants
- Prepare a satisfaction survey of the meeting/ the implementation of the Project
- Prepare a summary of activity report
- Age 25-32, Female or Male, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Arts/Humanities
- 2-3 experience in Secretarial or Administrative works, experience in Project Coordinating is preferable
- Well organize and prioritization
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Fast Learning, proactive and able to work under pressure for multi tasks
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Good command of both Thai and English (writing and speaking skills)
- Computer Literacy: MS Office especially Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.