We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Consultant – Business & Economic Development to join our team.
Consultant-Business & Economic Development is responsible for managing projects, conducting analysis, providing a consulting and delivering a training course for business and economic development projects; contributing to project design and business development; and developing positive client relations and collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure project success. Senior Consultant reports directly to the Technical Manager.
- Assisting on project design, a preparation of proposal and client relationship management
- Conducting the project management in Business and Economic development practice area
- Implementing projects by providing necessary actions related Business and Economic Development such as workshop training, research, analysis and consulting
- Analyzing the Project strategy using qualitative and quantitative data
- Conducting an industry analysis on small and medium size enterprise and entrepreneurship development, community economic development, and/or financial literacy issue
- Participating in representing the Institute to key stakeholders and sharing knowledge in areas of expertise
- Coaching subordinate on the project
- Other assignment as instructed
- Age 30-40, Female/Male, Thai Nationality
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Business Analysis, Research or Business & Economic Development is preferable
- Have experience in working with government agencies, multilateral organization and/or corporate clients is an advantage
- Good collaborative with private enterprises, governments, experts and other international organizations
- Good interpersonal skills and good teamwork
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Computer Literacy: MS Office especially Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.